Following our successful launch party on Saturday November 2nd we are announcing our second night and are now introducing a dinner package too particularly as it immediately follows Valentines Day on Saturday February 15th. Its not just for couples though its mainly to celebrate good music and good company so we would like you to join us for your birthdays, anniversaries, girls nights out, boys night out, a good de-stressing dance with your bestie or feel free to come on your own as you’ll be amongst friends anyway.
Please join us on Saturday February 15th 2020 from 8pm until 4am with the music ramping up at 10pm at The Trading House near Bank and St.Pauls in the City of London. Eclectically decorated mixing Art Deco and modern trends you’ll be stunned by the venue and the ambience.
DJ Line Up confirmed:
- Mike Vitti (Mi-Soul & Funky Nation at Ronnie Scotts)
- Fitzroy the Soul Survivor (Soul Survivor Magazine & Solar Radio)
- Mark Williams (Soul Network)
- Jon Junior (Bar 300)
Tickets are £10 earlybird , £12 prior to the event and £15 on the door, cash or card. Visit our Eventbrite page to buy tickets here or call Martyn at James Shoecare on 020 8550 1440 or email email@example.com call Davina on 07976 665094 if you wish to organise a birthday package.
For birthdays, anniversaries and groups of 6 or more just contact firstname.lastname@example.org to organise your £10 tickets, free birthday/anniversary person ticket and bottles of prosecco for groups of ten or more.
There is a dinner package available at 8.30pm for three courses from a set menu plus a ticket for the rest of the evening so you can dance dinner off. Its £35 for the dinner and you will be able to choose from a 3 course set menu on the evening and dietary requirements can be catered for. There is no service charge and you can partake of the happy hour drinks too.
- Cauliﬂower, broccoli and spinach pakora with mango chutney dip (vg, df)
- Scotch Egg with piccalilli
- Calamari with sweet chilli and crème fraîche
- Baked Camembert with rosemary, garlic, walnut and honey
- Lamb Kofta with harissa jam
- Moving Mountains Vegan Burger with BBQ jackfruit and properly seasoned fries (vg, df)
- Beer Battered Fish & Chunky Chips with mushy peas and tartare sauce
- Grilled Halloumi Salad with Moroccan spices, apricot and pomegranate
- Sticky Toﬀee Pudding with vanilla ice cream
- Coconut Rice Pudding with rotisserie roasted pineapple (vg, df)
- Blueberry Sponge with a jug of maple custard
- Orange Creme Brûlée with a double chocolate cookie
- Happy Hour (8pm-11pm)
- Old Fashioned, Negroni or Cosmopolitan £6
- Bottle of Prosecco £20
There is parking on the street on the single yellow lines and the parking spaces just past the Guild Hall towards St. Pauls. Nearest tube stations are Bank, Moorgate, St. Pauls and Liverpool Street so it is well located for Saturday evening access and of course you can always Uber it!
If you love Soul Music you’re a Soul Sophisticate.